I have seriously been neglecting my blog!!! :( Between portrait sessions and trying to get over this crud, I'm spent! My (future) trip to Utah is the light at the end of my tunnel! Anyway, here is my Maddie update:
-Madison is quite the fashionista!
-She only wears dresses and sandals (winter should be fun *sarcasm*)
-Everytime she sees a fancy dress (her size), she asks me if one day she'll wear a pretty married dress like it. :)
-Yesterday at the mall she held us 2 purses and asked us which went better with her outfit.
-Also at the mall she met a little girl then told me she loved the girl's outfit and wanted to know where she got it!
-The other day Maddie told me she had been "on the pot". Not sure I heard her correctly, I asked her to repeat it. "Mom, I had to go on the pot". I had never heard her say that before so I asked her if she meant the potty and she did. I then asked her where she'd heard that and she said "Daddy says it all the time!"
Madison has also been such a good kid with all of the photography craziness I've had lately. She has also done amazing at her amazing preschool! I am sooo proud of her!
I promise to resume my normal blogging once winter hits and photography slows. Be patient with me!
1 comments:
Yay for Maddy! I'm glad she's doing so well in preschool and is doing ok with Mommy being a busy photographer. :) That makes life a little sweeter, and makes the mommy guilt a little less too, right?
I love that she is so focused on matching and dresses. Thats so cute! Camri could care less. She left the house the other day in a pink skirt, purple leggings and a green shirt. And tennis shoes. with her skirt. Ugh. But hey, who are we to stifle their self expression, right? ;)
Post a Comment