Last Wednesday Madison had a fever of 103 and threw up all night. Thursday morning I took her to the doctor and found out she had strep throat. The doctor told me she'd call in Amoxicillin but when I picked it up it was Augmentin. We were supposed to leave for OR that afternoon but we decided to wait a day and prayed she would feel better. The next morning (Friday) she started throwing up again. I called the nurse and she informed me that they did not call in Augmentin and that could be the reason she was throwing up. I went back to the pharmacy to pick up the correct prescription. The pharmacist apologized and said he would bet that it was the Augmentin causing her to throw up. By that afternoon she had perked up so Jason decided we should go ahead and head out.
Madison did really well and had sooooo much fun with all of our family and friends. I was really good about taking pictures our first day there but managed to forget my camera the rest of the trip. :( Madison got to meet her Great Grandpa Jim for the first time! As well as Jason's Aunt and Uncle and their families. Jason's Aunt Jeri invited us all to her amazing house for a fabulous barbecue. Madison had so much fun playing with Kyla and Abby and even got to keep one of Kyla's dress up dresses.
We spent a night at Justin's new house and spent the following day in Corvallis with Justin, Natalie, and Grandma Debbie. Madison absolutely loved all of the flowers at OSU's campus.
We also spent a night at my friend's Michelle's house and Madison stayed up 'til midnight playing with Madeline and Luke! I am so sad that they will be moving so far away!
We were super low on sleep and had lots of car time but it was totally worth the good company and fabulous food!





0 comments:
Post a Comment