That robe is awesome! Good Job, Cort! And forgive me, but I must ask what lense your shooting with? Your pictures are tack sharp! Perfect, as always! Hope you had a great Christmas, it sure looks like you did.
OH MY GOSH I totally want that Minnie Mouse chair!!!!!! Our daughters need to play... I think they love the same things! hahah She is so stinkin cute! I'm still so sad we weren't able to make it up there to visit. Stupid freezing cold nasty weather! YUCK! Hope you had a great Holiday!!! :)
2 comments:
That robe is awesome! Good Job, Cort! And forgive me, but I must ask what lense your shooting with? Your pictures are tack sharp! Perfect, as always! Hope you had a great Christmas, it sure looks like you did.
OH MY GOSH I totally want that Minnie Mouse chair!!!!!! Our daughters need to play... I think they love the same things! hahah She is so stinkin cute! I'm still so sad we weren't able to make it up there to visit. Stupid freezing cold nasty weather! YUCK! Hope you had a great Holiday!!! :)
Post a Comment