Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm back....






Sorry for the lack of posts! I have been soooo busy! We moved into our new home! I love it and I love Missoula! My cousin and her cute little boy came to visit last week. I had so much fun with them!! I will post pics from their visit soon. My mom, Bill, and Alissa are visiting us right now! Here are a few pics I took of my beautiful niece!!

Madison has been such a big girl and is almost all the way potty trained! Yea! Happy Day! Jason has been super busy at his clinic and fishing in his spare time. I have been busy getting my new blog and website finished. I will hopefully have them finished soon and I will post the links. Life is good. I will post more soon!

3 comments:

Steve and Ashley Clawson said...

Beautiful picture... As always. I'm in desperate need of new family pictures and wishing you were here more than ever! I can't wait to see your new website!! Congrats on the potty training! It's soooo nice! ( and inexpensive.) Kiss that Madison for me, she just gets cuter every day. xoxo!

Debbie said...

GOOD JOB MADISON!!!!! Kylee keeps asking to go to the potty and I think she is ready to potty train now.. i just need this guy to come out first hahahahahaha... good job with your pictures! your doing such a good job!

Staci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.